Wedding Ceremony Packages & Fees
The Lux Plus Wedding Package --$999.00 (includes HST)
- Master of Ceremonies services in addition to all the Lux
Wedding Package elements (see below)
Master of Ceremonies services
- Make announcements/ministerial duties as appropriate for the
event as directed by the Bride and Groom.
- Ensure the elements of the
celebration proceed in an orderly fashion to the enjoyment of the guests.
- Be in attendance up until a total of 4 hours or to the end of the
speeches whichever is first
The Lux Wedding
Package--$425.00 (includes HST)
- Two face to face consultations. This first consultation includes
an explanation of the legal requirements for getting married in
Ontario and a discussion of your wedding ceremony options.
- The second meeting includes our unique "talk-through Rehearsal"
where the details and flow of the ceremony are confirmed. This can
also be done over the phone or Skype.
- Conducting your beautiful, totally customized wedding ceremony,
that will be beyond your expectations.
- Helpful, professional, hands on support with the entire ceremony
experience on your wedding day. I will collaborate with all the
professionals you have chosen for your wedding day to help ensure a
- Access to me to help guide you throughout the entire wedding
- Following the ceremony, I file your Marriage Registry and mail
your completed marriage licence to the Office of the Registrar
- After the ceremony I provide you a "Wedding KIT" with helpful
resources as you continue your relationship journey.
- This fee does not include a rehearsal. Rehearsal fee is $125.00
(up to 1 hour)
- Deposit is $250.00 - balance is due two weeks before the wedding.
- For ceremonies/rehearsals outside of the KW or GHA, travelling
fees may be charged.
- I accept cash and email money transfers.
The Elopement--$200.00 (includes HST)
your beautiful, simple vow/ring exchange ceremony which will be chosen,
by me, based on our discussion.
- Couple must bring two witnesses, or
they can be provided for you (at additional charge)
- Following the
ceremony, I file your Marriage Registry and mail your completed marriage
license to the Office of the Registrar General.
- This fee does not
include a rehearsal. Rehearsal fee is $125.00 (up to 1 hour)
- The full
amount of $200.00 is due upon booking and is non-refundable.
ceremonies/rehearsals outside of the KW or GHA, travelling fees may be
Jumping of the broom ceremony: $120.00
2 witnesses: $100.00
Special Item Fees above cover costs of
supplies. If the items are provided by bride and groom, I would be happy
to perform the ceremony at no additional charge.
I accept cash,